Foot Patrols

• This is 365 days old, actually a lot older, but I kind of agree with this, maybe even add bike patrols… not motorcycles, mounted patrol (horses) as well. My city has areas that would need bikes, we have an island that is no vehicles besides one fire station with a couple apparatus and an ambulance or two, police has maybe one car for prison transport if needed but use bikes for patrols and when state police come over they bring there bikes. NYC even has mounted patrol so wouldn’t be to bad of an idea especially since people want to make this game realistic to the max level, which I support.

• This is 365 days old, actually a lot older, but I kind of agree with this, maybe even add bike patrols… not motorcycles, mounted patrol (horses) as well. My city has areas that would need bikes, we have an island that is no vehicles besides one fire station with a couple apparatus and an ambulance or two, police has maybe one car for prison transport if needed but use bikes for patrols and when state police come over they bring there bikes. NYC even has mounted patrol so wouldn’t be to bad of an idea especially since people want to make this game realistic to the max level, which I support.

Firstly, UK Forum post - as you mentioned on another post it can be confusing but please double-check before adding a comment. (FYI, UK has mounted Police at the moment).

Secondly, I've noticed quite a few older threads which you've "bumped" meaning replied to which cause them to show up for everyone again. Generally speaking, bumping old threads (6 months+) isn't good practice and can cause frustration on the forum. Since you've identified that this thread is old, I'm assuming that you didn't realise the etiquette of not bumping older threads was a thing. Please try to avoid this in the future if you can?

Lastly, I do like the idea of foot / cycle patrols in-game, but I don't see a way for the devs to introduce it code-wise and I struggle to see it being massively helpful gameplay wise.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!