Togglable Option for Wildland Vehicles

• I've recently started to get annoyed that the type 3 brush engines are responding to regular missions, I don't really fancy making a whole ARR setup just to stop them, could it be possible to have like a checkbox when editing the vehicle saying something like "Act as a fire truck" or something like that?

This gets annoying especially in Colorado where every station has a brush extension and you've got wildfires everywhere but can't send your brush trucks because they're at a building collapse or something.

• an option- albit time comsuming- make all your t-3 as a diff unit, then check the box - only dispatch as tis type of unit( or something to that effect, its near the bottom of the vech edit page)

I will quote what I said; "I don't really fancy making a whole ARR setup just to stop them".

• If you use LSSM V4, can you have a tab for bushfire vehicles and when dispatching to a regular call you can uncheck these vehicles, at least as a workaround for now.

• Wizz there is the option with every vehicle to exclude the from Alarm and Response plan. However, if you have an ARR setup for just wildland responses this would exclude them from that as well.

Yup, so you can't win either way...

• I would call that part of the gameplay. If you wanted brush units to only go to brush missions, Types 4-7 will do that and never come up as an engine. Type 4 is the ideal unit for this scenario as it does brush only and carries more water than a Type 3 with the same level of available staffing. They're also 9,000 Credits cheaper.

• Where is this? I am not seeing the tab your talking about. and Yes I am using LSSM 4 though very new to it

This is available under the Extended Alarm Window App.

Within the settings you should see the following:

As you can see you can create or edit categories and add or remove vehicles from each one, or create new tabs (see I have "Rescue" and "CBRNE")

Cheers,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!