Multi Station (PLEASE USE THIS TOPIC FOR FEEDBACK REGARDING THE NEW “COMPLEX” BUILDINGS)

• A station shouldn't need 20 slots then after 20 slots you need to buy the station for 1.5 million! You should be able to do asing small stations ans it shouldn't need 20 expansion!

Can you please elaborate more on this? Are you saying that a station should have a max of 20 expansions? And that small stations should be the same size? Cause curretly we have 39 expansions on a Fire Station and I think 5 on a small fire station....

• Perhaps a more structured way to get across your point is something along the lines of:

This would be great, except

A. The price is overkill. Massive overkill.

B. The requirement for having 5 stations total before it works is stupid. What if people only want to combine 2?

C. Why would you require players to fully expand every station for this to be used? What about rural stations?? This could have been great but it’s honestly the biggest waste of time and credits an update has arguably ever been.

I agree, by the way. I think a company that used to make mobile games is slowly gutting this one. And it won’t be long before it’s made utterly unplayable in the sense we knew about before.

Maybe it’s time somebody created a MissionChief 2.0 - new code that doesn’t cause so many issues for developers, and owned by people who actually give a damn about the playerbase and the game itself. Just saying...

• I have spoken to the devs about the price. They want this to be a late game feature hence the price.

I have said it’s too expensive. We are going to collect feedback over the weekend on this and I said I will speak to them again on Monday about this.

My personal view on things is this. If they want it to remain late game then fine, even leave the price of combining them the same.

However some things need to change to make it a good system.

Allow players to combine 2 or more buildings rather than the current 5.

Allow players to combine buildings once they are expanded to level 10 or higher (this keeps it late game which is what the devs want it to be) rather than having to max a building out.

Raise the cap on maximum extension levels for ambulance and police stations so they are in line with the US game.

One thing to note about these. They are not intended to be tri service stations, I have spoken to them about adding a police expansion to the fire station like ambulance for this. These are supposed to take the place of super hubs that are becoming a thing for ambulance and police etc.

GENERAL POINT ABOUT THREAD: PLEASE PUT ALL FEEDBACK REGARDING THE “COMPLEX” STATIONS IN HERE SO I CAN EASILY ACCESS IT TO SHOW THE DEVS. I WILL PIN THIS TOPIC.

• TACRfan

Changed the title of the thread from “Multi Station” to “Multi Station (PLEASE USE THIS TOPIC FOR FEEDBACK REGARDING THE NEW “COMPLEX” BUILDINGS)”.
  • I would really like to see this in the US game. I would like to see it cheaper, gotta be less than 1 million or even 500k. To have small stations get the same ability. And to merge up to 10 stations...

• I'm not sold on the idea as firstly it is severely expensive and really shouldn't cost over 1m.

You should be able to add between 2 and 10 (at least) stations of ANY size not fully developed.

Remove or extend the 10km distance

This way players playing in areas that are not as built up can still make use of them.

Just now I would be limited to where I can use them to 2 areas Glasgow and Edinburgh.

These could very well work to provide a more realistic divisional setup some places use.

• I realise i didn't go through peoples points on here so i will do that now. I will reply to everyone here.

A station shouldn't need 20 slots then after 20 slots you need to buy the station for 1.5 million! You should be able to do asing small stations ans it shouldn't need 20 expansion!

I agree this should be lower, if they want it late game make it 5 or ten, not 20.

A: I agree, i have stressed this with them. Excluding the cost to build stations it costs around about 16,800,000 credits, or 4,575 coins which works out to about £240gbp. Way too much.

B: I also agree it should be a minimum of 2 buildings.

C: Again, as above, i agree it should be 5 or 10 expansions rather than 20 or 25.

I would really like to see this in the US game. I would like to see it cheaper, gotta be less than 1 million or even 500k. To have small stations get the same ability. And to merge up to 10 stations...

As far as i am aware the UK game is a testbed for this.

I personally like the concept and the distance makes sense as its to combine multiple buildings that are on the same site rather than spread out across the same town, city, or region.

• Firstly, I personally don't get what it is for???

Is it for a situation where say I have 5 ambulance stations in one place (to accommodate a large number of ambulances In that single IRL station), I use this "complex" to combine them into 1 building which will show a list of all the vehicles in those 5 stations at once?? (EDIT: having read what I put below, it cant' be used to combine 5 ambulance stations, but maybe that should be the use for it)

I have asked members of my alliance for feedback to pass onto you and will post with an update during the weekend but here are some initial comments so far:

1. (as others have said above) the cost is too much, especially if it is 1.5mil to add each building.
    2. The requirement for each building to be fully expanded is ridiculous, as not a single fire station in the world would have 24 appliances attached to it. Since this addition is in part claimed to aid realism, what part of 24veh / station is realistic (yes ik many don't play that realistic but some people do)
    3. the limit of only 2 of each type of station per complex (see attached image from FAQ section) doesn't make sense, if it's intended to combine into these "superhubs"
    4. (question) What is the 10km radius for? why would stations 10km away want to be combined?
    5. (question) once created, do all the vehicles "come out of" the single building complex icon, or where the original station was.

(Edit: I forgot to attach the image I mentioned!)

• I think if this gets implemented as currently described not a single player outside maybe the top 5 players will bother to build one because it is way too expensive to be useful. There is no way I would spend 20+ million for this. That is several weeks of income even for most late game players who are active daily. I am honestly baffled that it is even being considered to be developed with these requirements. In the nicest way possible, is the person in charge of gameplay balance familiar in the slightest with how the game is played?

• With having a large enough account to be within the top 15, I wouldn't even consider building this. My full sized stations cost me 1.8m, 2m after the EMS expansion and some vehicles. Why would I want to pay millions more just to be able to stick police units in it? Lets get back down to reality here when it comes to pricing stuff out and think about what the majority of players could pay.

• Ultimately, you could just put all stations in the same spot and achieve the same result without the need to fully expand a station, then pay an addition 1.5 million to "make it a complex".

I honestly don't see the benefit of this at all.

• I think it could work better if: If a station is expanded to level 24, it automatically qualifies to be a complex building (free of charge). If someone doesn't want to fully expand the station but wants a complex, then charge the 1.5 million (maybe reduced to 1 million)? Would also be useful if we could get more than two of a certain building and have a reduced minimum (as some have mentioned)

• As players are mentioning its very epensive for little gain.

Why purchase it when you could spend the 1.5 million per building on another station?

If I put 4 stations in a complex building, I could purchase 4 max small fire stations or over 60 ambulance stations.

the cost does not justify the expansion for me sadly.

• I think it's a bad idea and just a waste of coins, time, and yea money UK branch made a mistake bringing it out instead of what the community wants. For the US branch might work better but I think personally it's a waste and will be hated by the community purely for how expensive it is and because people want other better content that we are waiting for and don't want it getting delayed by a "Complex Update" that yes is realistic but too expensive and unuseable at this date. Personal opinion tho.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!