HEMS RRVs

• HEMS is the biggest pain in the game just now and the most expensive.

I have them but for now all they are uses as is a critical care unit. I've switched them all off as if there on it's a headache as almost every call needs at least one.

• Its sort of unrealistic and we want the critical care requirement to takr over the hems 1 also hems is very expensive and to have it required isn't really fair to finish patients

Also players don't want it

HEMS is only required when you purchase a HEMS station and activate it, so there is no unfairness about that as players with the requirement have already spent the money and deliberately activated it. If people don't want the requirement and just want to use it as a critical care vehicle, just turn off the stations... you can still use the HEMS just you won't get the requirement.

• Ye so this is where a HEMS RRV would come in, I know it’s starting to get a bit complicated but there are many different levels of care available in the UK, each trust differs and it also depends on the HEMS crew, quite a lot of crews don’t have doctors on board and just operate with CCPs and therefor would only provide the same as the CC RRVs, however, some have doctors and some RRVs have doctors e.g. MERIT or BASICS.

I think maybe we need some more medical trainings in the future, e.g. Urgent Care (Which could be an option as the opposite of critical care to treat lower category calls and discharge at scene etc) and also Physician Response (Offering a higher level of critical care with the addition of a Doctor).

But I that’d be for the future.

• Ye so this is where a HEMS RRV would come in, I know it’s starting to get a bit complicated but there are many different levels of care available in the UK, each trust differs and it also depends on the HEMS crew, quite a lot of crews don’t have doctors on board and just operate with CCPs and therefor would only provide the same as the CC RRVs, however, some have doctors and some RRVs have doctors e.g. MERIT or BASICS.

I think maybe we need some more medical trainings in the future, e.g. Urgent Care (Which could be an option as the opposite of critical care to treat lower category calls and discharge at scene etc) and also Physician Response (Offering a higher level of critical care with the addition of a Doctor).

But I that’d be for the future.

Neither of those 2 will come to the game soon as we wrapped up the medical updates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!