Option to purchase alliance buildings

• I think it would be beneficial to new members if they had an option to purchase alliance buildings. It takes so long for a hospital to complete full expansion level.

With main admin approval to sell it I believe this is something that should be looked into.

The new member would request to purchase said hospital, prison(but it would be transformed into a jail after purchased) or school.

The admin would have to control this sale the funds used to purchase said building would then go into the aliance funds. I do not see a way to do this via coins.

after posting thoughts.

They also would be able to sell it back to the alliance for full refund with approval of admin again.

• So with my Idea, said member would not have access to the funds at all.

The alliance right now would build say 10 Hospitals. Said member would say hey I want to purchase blah blah blah hospital. The alliance admin or the finance admin would then begin the process. basically send a direct message of some sort to the member wishing to purchase the building. the member would then accept the transaction. and it would then take the credits directly out of the account of the member and purchase the building. It could be as soon as the credits are received in the account then finance admin would final approve the sale or would not need approval

• So with my Idea, said member would not have access to the funds at all.

The alliance right now would build say 10 Hospitals. Said member would say hey I want to purchase blah blah blah hospital. The alliance admin or the finance admin would then begin the process. basically send a direct message of some sort to the member wishing to purchase the building. the member would then accept the transaction. and it would then take the credits directly out of the account of the member and purchase the building. It could be as soon as the credits are received in the account then finance admin would final approve the sale or would not need approval

Don't get me wrong this might work for a few cases but the player might as well buy their own.

The idea above would allow players to request the building to be placed using funds and allow it to be rejected or allowed.

You could incorporate your idea to allow them to fund it partially but most won't considering their already contribute funds to the alliance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!