Sped Up Treatment Times

• I'm not sure if this or a version of this is included in any of the future EMS updates (because we've discussed things like specialized staff for hospitals, ambulances, etc), but I'd like to suggest training in the Medical School to speed up the effectiveness of staff on the vehicle they are in. This would be similar to the idea of having star ratings/prestige/experience/rank for the ambulances. An alternative path for this would be to give specialized training to EMS chief staff so that they can show up on the scene and speed things up. The modifier can be anything from very small to large but it sure would help give stuff for endgame people to do, especially if the training is very long. People will definitely complain about something like 30 days being long but it wouldn't hurt since it's very optional and on most missions the amount of time spent to treat people at the scene is much much quicker than the time it takes to complete missions. It'd be more about bragging rights. And if not, then maybe as a suggestion for part of the future EMS stuff since I'm guessing some global variables or formulas have to be changed to add this into the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!