Personnel For Vehicles

• Ok another idea to throw out to the moderators and game developers. Personnel in vehicles. Some seem legit, for example being able to have up to 6 in an engine would seem right for a lot of departments. Can we have this option for a few other vehicles for a little more realism? For example in a tower ladder you can only place up to 3 people(same with a rescue) and I just find that odd number "odd" because of how a tower ladder is built and how many seats etc. are in them. Is there any way you could have the option to have up to 6(or 4) for both the ladder trucks and heavy rescue? Just to give that added realism option to some people who'd like it? Those are the only two trucks I really see NEED that option, but not any others so far I think? Thanks for your time in reading this.

• I agree it would be nice to see that ability to add 4 or so crew to units like rescues and ladders. Not all departments in the US run full crews on all trucks there are a lot of smaller companies or volunteers that don't run that type of staffing so leaving the minimum to 1-2 and raising the max to 4-6 would be nice.

PS: I do believe this post would be better placed under the suggestions tab not general discussion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!