Supervisor / Lieutenant Additional Ability

• I wonder whether it would be plausable to include a unit / staff type / staff training program which allowed a player to automate the crewing each vehicle based on the vehicles present and number of staff as well as training etc?

Let's say that Police Station A has 5 Patrol Cars, 1 Sheriff Car, 2 Motorbikes and 2 SWAT SUV's (All of which are set to maximum crewing - Cars x2 staff each, bikes x1 each , SUV x4 each)

Lets also say Police Station A has 15 Staff members. Of those, 1 has Sheriff Training, 4 have bike training and 6 have SWAT training.

We know that if the game tries to dispatch all of the vehicles it will be unable to - and it might end up putting SWAT crew into a patrol car or the Sheriff trained officer on a Bike if that officer also had that training.

Imagine an ability to intelligently automate the assigning of staff to vehicles based on getting as many vehicles as possible ready for work, rather than cramming as many staff as possible into the first vehicle out of the door...

That would be amazing to see implemented (at the right price, of course)

• not sure which version you are playing- but you can assign personnel to specific units in the US version

You can assign ppl manually but how it works currently is even if you have a surplus amount of people in a station, say 20 personnel with 2 patrol cars and a K-9. You also have 1 trained K-9 officer. If I first send a patrol car to a call then a K-9 to another call, the game will put trained personnel into the first sent unit in this case, rather than the actual K-9.

I would love to see a better system for personnel being dispatched.

• You can assign ppl manually but how it works currently is even if you have a surplus amount of people in a station, say 20 personnel with 2 patrol cars and a K-9. You also have 1 trained K-9 officer. If I first send a patrol car to a call then a K-9 to another call, the game will put trained personnel into the first sent unit in this case, rather than the actual K-9.

I would love to see a better system for personnel being dispatched.

for me iv never had an issue- once staff are manually assigned, but for an auto assign i can see that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!