HART expansion to large ambo stations & lower the staff rank to captain

• Gooochy

Changed the title of the thread from “HART expansion to large ambo stations.” to “HART expansion to large ambo stations & lower the staff rank to captain”.
  • The new HART base does allow you to have all the vehicles of a normal ambulance station as well as the new HART units, so technically this is a large station with a HART extension. but I see where you're coming from.

Although in the area I'm based they do have a separate HART base where all their resources a based rather than at a normal ambulance station. Ambulance services don't seem to like people knowing where their HART resources are located, so they're not marked on maps like normal ambulance stations are.

• The new HART base does allow you to have all the vehicles of a normal ambulance station as well as the new HART units, so technically this is a large station with a HART extension. but I see where you're coming from.

Although in the area I'm based they do have a separate HART base where all their resources a based rather than at a normal ambulance station. Ambulance services don't seem to like people knowing where their HART resources are located, so they're not marked on maps like normal ambulance station

Here in south east ambo they mark it but its part if a normal one]

• There are many reasons why we added it the way we did.

Being a separate building allows us to not generate missions around it, so players who may be in areas where HART has to travel a little distance from outside their area, don’t get calls away from the main setup.

It was the only way to have a propped system of disabling HART requirements, like how HEMS and police aviation work.

We wanted it to be separate to give players something else for them to build rather than the standard things.

This way we could have it start with 5 vehicle slots so a player can get a fully functioning HART setup almost straight away.

It’s rank capped to give players something to actually earn and as a goal. Staff captain was too high so it has been reduced to captain.

Because of the above we most likely will not add it as an extension, however as mentioned in above posts you can still buy normal vehicles there, and you could always buy another ambulance station on the same site.

• Yes I see. Thank you for getting the rank changed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!