Too many ems call

• So I built my First EMS Station and as soon as i did the vast majority of my calls became ems to the point were I always have way more ems call then i can keep up with and very few fire call when i have 5 fire stations to 1 ems station is there something i can to to make fire a higher chance to spawn over ems or do i just need to slowly make more ambulance to try and keep up

• Welcome to MissionChief :)

I tend to suggest people get 10-15 FD before starting PD or EMS because, like you're finding out, you get swamped with low paying EMS calls. Your options are to delete EMS until you build up more, or keep grinding until you can handle all the EMS calls. I have close to 400 FD now and it's still like 32% EMS, 32% PD, 32% small FD calls, but once every 25 calls I get a big (>5k) call.

• So I built my First EMS Station and as soon as i did the vast majority of my calls became ems to the point were I always have way more ems call then i can keep up with and very few fire call when i have 5 fire stations to 1 ems station is there something i can to to make fire a higher chance to spawn over ems or do i just need to slowly make more ambulance to try and keep up

I always recommend having at LEAST 11-13 fire stations before moving to EMS, because once you get EMS you'll want to have the units/resources to gain credits quickly so you can purchase a hospital & more ambulance stations.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!