Federal Police and dispatch centers

• Since the release of the Federal police, I have yet to figure out how to keep things semi-realistic and yet meet the mission requirements to allow the larger missions. Being creative in building Federal police you still run into the problem of having local police. Many of the higher paying missions require 8 police stations. No city or county in Florida has 8 FBI/DEA/ATF offices so what to do?

I have what I believe is a workable solution; Create dispatch centers to operate at different levels. For example; I would put the "federal" dispatch center in Tallahassee (State Capital) and assign all the federal police in the state to this center. The center would "look" at each of the other dispatch centers in the state and trigger missions based on mission requirements. There are counties that don't have 8 police/sheriff stations so the larger federal missions wouldn't trigger there, but in the major cities and high populated counties, the opportunities would exist. The coding might be difficult but I can still see it as a simple Boolean statement, Are there 8 federal police? Are there 8 police located in a local dispatch center with the required POI?

Thoughts?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!