Dispatches by Township, City, County

• Greetings. I am writing to inquire about the coverage area function of the dispatch center. I’m not sure what it does.

Also, would it be possible to create a feature where in you can have calls only generate it certain cities or townships? I am setting up a county that neighbor’s Philadelphia, PA. With my dispatch center and the coverage area box checked, my units are getting dispatched into Philadelphia, when in reality this would never occur. When calls come in, it does give you an address with the township listed, so I was wondering if it would be possible to have the ability to decide what townships or cities you want to have calls in. Thanks!

• The Coverage Area in the dispatch center means whatever buildings you assign to that building will generate calls accordingly. Say I have 50 fire stations in NYC and 2 fire stations in San Francisco, well, because I don’t have as much resources in SF I would not want large calls that would otherwise require 50 stations to handle in a less populated area like SF.

Unfortunately it is not possible with the current internals the game such as the OSM (OpenStreetMap), which does not allow things like creating areas, making boxes, etc. Unfortunately there is also not an alternative to keep calls from spawning in other districts and stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!