Map vs Station Graphics Option

• So I’ve got a graphics dilemma that I’d imagine other people have also had at some point:

1. I want my map to look like a dispatcher’s map, with cad tags all over it, a bit like this:

2. I want my vehicles to be recognisable and unique when I check stations, like this:

But I am restricted to only one graphic for both uses. I would love to be able to customise this further if at all possible?

• If you are hinting that you want custom tags per unit

You can click edit name on the vehicles to open the vehicle options and then click select graphic from library to select a custom graphic that you have made.

No he said he wants a certain graphic when you view the building and a CAD one on the map so a way to have 2 diff graphics on a unit

• If you are hinting that you want custom tags per unit

You can click edit name on the vehicles to open the vehicle options and then click select graphic from library to select a custom graphic that you have made.

I don’t know how long you’ve been on the forum, but I used to make a lot of custom graphics and post them here, therefore, I’m well aware of how they work and I feel as though you completely missed the point here...

Please ask me to clarify if you are unsure, instead of assuming I’m new / ignorant of the game features already present. Kinda felt like you were talking down to me and I don’t really appreciate that. Mild rant over, apologies if this is off topic.

To clarify: Gooochy is correct, that is exactly what I was asking about.

The only thing I can think is having the car graphic for non emergency, then the CAD graphic for emergency with the APNG button ticked so it doesn't cycle through. The issue with that is any time they're just roaming around it'll show the car.

I’m sure this would do for a workaround but as you said, any roaming/patrolling or returning vehicles will look out of place. So I started this thread in the hopes it could be debated and/or suggested to the devs. I appreciate that there are a great deal of other updates in the works and of greater value, but it would be nice to know whether other people see value in this idea and whether it is worth mentioning to the Devs?

• I have been on the forums now for almost 3.5 years.

In your original post it was not fully clear what you wanted (in my interpretation) hence why I gave you the response of that you can add graphics to one particular unit. This was not be being arrogant with you at all, I was only trying to help, I am sorry you interpreted my helpful guide for players who are unsure as being arrogant and talking down to you but that was not the intended outcome.

From what you have described now, I dont know anyway personally to do it was its not something I would personally do but maybe something for the devs to look into.

Edit

Also I have no idea how experienced with the game you are, so incombination with me interpreting your request as something different, I gave a reponse that would attempt to accomodate all players regardless of experience.

• This'd be brilliant to be honest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!