Miissions spawning ignoring selected coverage area

• Background: I have two groups of stations, both on different sides of the country. Each has their own dispatch center, both set to "Create your own coverage area". One dispatch center has police helicopters, and the other doesn't have any.

The past week or two, I have had two missions requiring helicopters spawn at the dispatch center that doesn't own any helicopters. I have never had this happen before in the last 18 months, and now twice recently. The two missions were generated by different police stations.

Here is what I have double and triple checked:

-The missions were generated by police stations, and those police stations were assigned to my non-helicopter dispatch center.

-The dispatch center, under statistics->buildings, says: "Police aviation: 0" (and has never had helicopters ever).

-The dispatch center, under edit station, has "Create your own coverage area" selected.

-The missions (I think both were "possible cannabis farm") list "min. police helicopter stations: 1" in the requirements.

-On the "possible missions" page, on the non-helicopter dispatch center tab, the "possible cannabis farm" mission is not highlighted in green.

Luckily I can just share it with my alliance or have one of my helos make the 8 hour flight but I do believe this is a bug.

Windows 10/ Google Chrome

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!