Worldwide Mutual Aid - US Division

• Hello everyone. I am an alliance admin for Worldwide Mutual Aid. We are a small alliance that is currently built in the United States. We are interested in finding some new members that are on at all times of the day. We work with everyone including our alliance missions so that way everyone can benefit from it. We currently operate in Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Texas, and Maryland. We are looking forward to meeting some new people from all walks of life. We are laid back and always there to help.

• Hello everyone. I am an alliance admin for Worldwide Mutual Aid. We are a small alliance that is currently built in the United States. We are interested in finding some new members that are on at all times of the day. We work with everyone including our alliance missions so that way everyone can benefit from it. We currently operate in Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Texas, and Maryland. We are looking forward to meeting some new people from all walks of life. We are laid back and always there to help.

Hey what is up everyone?

Just wanted to post an update on the alliance. We are still currently looking for more people to join us. we have a set discount based upon your total earnings and if you bring anyone with you into the alliance. We as an alliance are more then willing to help those new to the game and you will have one on one coaching with an admin or Co admin. if anyone is interested please feel free to let me know. Also If you decide to build up in another state you are more then welcome to and the alliance will help to build hospitals and jails / correction centers in whatever city it is that you may need.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!