Callout Spawn Radius?

• So I'm making my fire departments/EMS Stations/Police departments realistic to what it is in real life for the county I'm playing in. Although I'm having a slight problem where the radius of which the callouts spawn seems to be very small. I just wanted to see if they're any ways to increase the spawn radius of calls or increase them?

• So I'm making my fire departments/EMS Stations/Police departments realistic to what it is in real life for the county I'm playing in. Although I'm having a slight problem where the radius of which the callouts spawn seems to be very small. I just wanted to see if they're any ways to increase the spawn radius of calls or increase them?

unfortunately not, p eople have asked to be able to change it form 5 miles - 10 miles, but when it was increased there was a major issue with calls spawning almost exclusively in the water but a feature to change it per station will be good

• It would be nice if you could set close, medium, or far mission spawning for individual dispatch centers. I know for my Yosemite build I would prefer missions to spawn farther apart and farther from my stations. And in NY or San Jose I would want the close range which would be what the game is currently set at. The far setting would be closer to the anti-cheat call spawner. It’s your choice what you want it to be at and anyone can use this feature. :)

• It would be nice if you could set close, medium, or far mission spawning for individual dispatch centers. I know for my Yosemite build I would prefer missions to spawn farther apart and farther from my stations. And in NY or San Jose I would want the close range which would be what the game is currently set at. The far setting would be closer to the anti-cheat call spawner. It’s your choice what you want it to be at and anyone can use this feature. :)

to be honest it be nice if individual stations could work like this.

i have some stations that have a pretty big coverage area.. while others are no more than a 2 square miles long.

• I would like to see individual stations having an adjustable spawn size. I'm trying to replicate my local city, but I'm having to put stations where there aren't any in real life because I don't get any missions to spawn more than a couple minutes away from the stations.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!