Train derailment with chlorine leak /mass casualty event

• since there are a lot of trains carrying dangerous goods there should be a train derailment with chlorine leak / mass casualty event mission for the goods station poi for that you would need 7 firetrucks 1 mobile command vehicle 2 heavy rescue vehicles 2 hazmat units 5 police cars and 1 mobile command center and the ambulance bus please let me know what you think

• Police cars would be used for crowd and traffic control. I agree that a mobile air should be added, although since we dont have an ambus a fly car should also be a requirement.

i was thinking in a rural setting, maybe it could be a POI and there is a rural and city version of the call and two different POIs, the rural one wouldn't have police as there would be no need for crowd control, city one would

• In the UK a train crash would require investigation by the relevant railway investigation authority. Until they formally attend and take ownership of the incident, the location is a crime scene and the police would have the responsibility of containing this. I can only imagine in America there would be the same sort of working principle.

This mission would work well for a Major Event.

• In the UK a train crash would require investigation by the relevant railway investigation authority. Until they formally attend and take ownership of the incident, the location is a crime scene and the police would have the responsibility of containing this. I can only imagine in America there would be the same sort of working principle.

This mission would work well for a Major Event.

Yeah in America we handle it like a hazmat if it's a freight train and not a passenger train. It happens quite often over here in the U.S. unfortunately. But then we turn it over to EMA or EPA and I believe but not 100% certain they then turn it over the company that owns the locomotive involved then they do an investigation on what caused it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!