Hospital suggestions

• 1. More beds

2. Paitents leave 1 hour after coming in rather then 1 every hour

3. Allow ambulances to stack up at hospitals waiting for beds

4 paitent hand over time of 1-10 min depending on how severe the paitent is

5 mental health unit, with mental health cals and vehicles

• With this I personally would like 1 and 2, however I don't really see the need of the others. 3 might be useful but I see this going bad if it's put in. 4 would be "too complicated" and 5 I don't see needed as I personally have never seen such thing. Atleast in America

This is the UK.. Every ambulance service has 1-3 and the uk mental health services are streached to breaking poinr

• Why start another thread on this you already have one going where it's been discussed before.

1. Has been discussed to death.

2. Not exactly realistic, even less realistic than current system.

3. Ambulance queueing would work but first needs a revision of beds and the processing time.

4. Hand overs have been discussed before.

5. As much as mental health is a real life issue it should not be included in game. This is a massive area where typically the emergency side of MH is all around self harm and suicide. Something that is best avoided in game

• Yeah I see your points about mh but I will just use JRUs rn and send them where I feel appropriate

• 2. Game is not realistic in general. If I can generate missions every 20-30 seconds, why 1 patient takes 30 hours to clear bed. How hospitals are implemented it punishes those who play the most.

• 2. Game is not realistic in general. If I can generate missions every 20-30 seconds, why 1 patient takes 30 hours to clear bed. How hospitals are implemented it punishes those who play the most.

I never said current system is realistic did I.

I know how bad it is I run out of beds daily and fill most alliance ones too.

The entire hospital side does need a massive review and I have put up before a few ideas for it.

This subject has been bashed around that much and always ends with the same result. The team know the hospital side is rubbish and are trying to fix it but it's not a priority.

Since we are discussing this here again here are my views.

First more beds this needs doubled (at least).

The discharge system should be 2 to 3 hours per patient but only if hospital has that department if not its longer or you can do transfers. We can not have patients leaving hospitals after an hour that is simply not realistic especially for ambulance admissions.

This can nicely lead on to ambulance queueing, it happens and could be done in game but only if we have a minimum of 60 beds and a better discharge system. Also all ambulances should go out of service for between 10 minutes and 30 minutes after calls to allow for them to be cleaned and prepped. Very occasionally they have to return to station before being back on the run. This would also nicely cover and patient hand over too.

• Summed up everything I want but it SHOULD be a priority.

• What is your guy's thoughts on MHU and Mental Heath Car with some calls?

No as it is not typically an emergency service thing the fact emergency services are dealing with more mental health cases is down to failings in the mental health sector.

Mental Health cases rarely would get an emergency response on their own. This is typical when self harm/suicide is/has been attempted.

Yes some trusts and service are trailing the use of mental health cars but this is typically where the mental health out of hours has been cut. It is not seen as a emergency response either and would not be typically dispatched due to a 999 call.

In game we shouldn't be looking at this as self harm/suicide can be a major trigger for some people and it is not something I feel the game should be doing.

• There is mental health calls on US server and it could run on a system like cc or traffic cars and default is off

• There is mental health calls on US server and it could run on a system like cc or traffic cars and default is off

How about we just copy the US server then.

There is a lot more the UK version has that is currently in game and needs made work eg proper RRV system and use of GPs.

Mental Health is something that would not add to the game and given how it works in the UK it is not a emergency out right.

Where MH gets a response is if there is self harm happening or at risk of happening. Even then depending entierly on what is going on will not get a emergency response unless there is immediate risk and then it would typically be police and/or a DCA response.

Adding a dedicated MH unit would not add to the game it would just be a extra feature that has no real progression and would waste development time when they could easily add in better features like implementing RRVs and GPs.

• Yeah GPs could be calls down graded to gp vist and vise verca

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!