Useful Announcements

• Something I feel that has always plagued this game is the uselessness of the announcement sent out by the developers. It's fantastic that you launched an expansion and you told us what vehicles are included... but what do they do? Why do we need them? At what level of station number do we need to worry about a new requirement? There is really not a single reason I can think of that members should constantly be left to figure it out on their own.

A page needs to be added to the FAQ with a list of what every vehicle actually does, when it is required, and etc.

• When Sebastian ran things, everything from suggestions, to translations, to Facebook news and then the forums was done by us mods, this is now done in house for the most part, which makes more sense but I agree they could do with being a bit clearer

• When Sebastian ran things, everything from suggestions, to translations, to Facebook news and then the forums was done by us mods, this is now done in house for the most part, which makes more sense but I agree they could do with being a bit clearer

Could the changes be done to UK server as well

Clearer is putting it mildly... there's not a place I've seen where they've ever listed details of what a unit is used for or required for in an announcement.

Yeah every time a new update drops I get lost on what everything dose e.g cbrn unit on UK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!