• if a ambulance has a transport I wish I could send HEMS to take the paitent of the ambulance, to gte them to hospital faster. Lets be honest HEMS needs a WHOLE rework.

- More Staff

- HEMS needed gets removed

- No need for ground crew

- Helipads

- HEMS RRVs

- Can be sent to any call

• I have tried to get the devs to change HEMS to be more like the US one however they refuse and always go back to how HEMS works in Germany. I am not going to chase this anymore as it’s taking time away from other points.

The change to allow HEMS to have 3-5 people is coming very soon. If you run HEMS with only 1 person you will need to recruit to a minimum of 3 however as part of the update, all HEMS will be switched to disabled so that players have chance to sort them out.

HEMS RRV’s are also on the list of upcoming updates. They will count as HEMS but won’t transport, will probably go with an ambulance to hospital.

• I have tried to get the devs to change HEMS to be more like the US one however they refuse and always go back to how HEMS works in Germany. I am not going to chase this anymore as it’s taking time away from other points.

The change to allow HEMS to have 3-5 people is coming very soon. If you run HEMS with only 1 person you will need to recruit to a minimum of 3 however as part of the update, all HEMS will be switched to disabled so that players have chance to sort them out.

HEMS RRV’s are also on the list of upcoming updates. They will count as HEMS but won’t transport, will probably go with an ambulance to hospital.

willl hems bases spawn with extra staff or?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!