Mission Changes

• Road Accident

Could the road accident name be changed to Road Traffic Collison and be able to turn into a multi car, entrapment or both and make it need a IRV or 2.

Cardiac Arrest

Could a OPT be needed , like the fall form height. but 100% chance ( it is also a work around for it needing 3 staff )

• If changing missions there are a lot that need reworked.

Plus your Cardiac Arrest suggestion is only part of what it would need. These are now typically 2 DCAs, or 1 DCA plus 1 RRV and 1 RRV/OTL/GP/DR/HEMS and in places that run CFR they are there too.

An arrest gets a big response typically these days rarely would it be left to a DCA and 1 extra.

Reason for this you would have 1 person on breathing, 2 or 3 rotating for compressions until autoPulse or a LUCAS is set up, 1 person on IV access and managing drug and fluid input and the the most senior on scene monitoring patient, responsible for AED and managing their care typically this would be an Advanced Paramedic or Dr. That's 5 or 6 minimum crew. Any more and they will rotate on compressions team until either they get autoPulse going or the arrest is called life extinct.

Very rarely these days you are likely to see a DCA work an arrest on their own yes possibly until more resources turn up but to transport the patient with 2 crew would rarely happen. As that would leave 1 person managing the patient on their own for a while and often would not be a positive outcome.

A friend of mine suffered major heart attack 2 years ago and was classed pre arrest by responding crew, before he was taken to hospital 5 mins away they had another DCA and a RRV with paramedic and doctor on board. Just incase he arrested. During transport he had the doctor and 2 paramedics in back of ambulance. So not even an arrest at time but he had a full arrest response. He didn't arrest then but decided to keep that for when we visited him but that was his style. Now though he is returned to normal after quadruple bypass.

As to calls that need reworked all the medical ones need revised but again that needs more use of gp and Hospital transfer system added

Other calls are basic naming changes these are insignificant really, Road Accident I'd say is acceptable general descriptor for any on road incident really. Yes accident has been dropped due to there being no such thing as we are in a blame society now.

• Maybe make it need 5 Paramedics either a ambulance RRV or opt can fulfill it

• I'd have it require minimum 5 staff, 1 DCA, 1RRV/GP and 1 OTL with other staff being from any of the med units.

This way people can add in from any of their med units.

Other things timer based reward for first on scene that would encourage use of CFR.

• I'd have it require minimum 5 staff, 1 DCA, 1RRV/GP and 1 OTL with other staff being from any of the med units.

Other things timer based reward for first on scene that would encourage use of CFR.

If any medical unit get on scene with in 5 min or so you get 500 extra credits + 500 with a dca on scene within 7. Could open a world of opportunities

• There are missions that need re working however they aren’t high priority.

The Cat 1 medical point however is a separate issue as it’s not possible with how the games patient system was originally made to do that. However I have spoken to the devs about this before and they are open to trying to change it in the future. It would be that calls require 3 pairs of hands as a minimum which is the requirement. Things like HEMS, OTL’s etc are additional resources and can’t count towards that base 3 pairs of hands.

Minimum 5 staff is not realistic.

A lot of factors go into the response for an arrest and the kind of response you're talking of is rare.

9/10 it's 2 x DCA on scene or 1 x DCA and 1 X RRV.. Only occasionally will an OTL/HART/HEMS Respond and it depends on age, downtime, location and many more factors. I can stand by this as I am a dispatcher.

If any medical unit get on scene with in 5 min or so you get 500 extra credits + 500 with a dca on scene within 7. Could open a world of opportunities

This has been brought up already many times by myself and others and as TACRfan has said is being considered.. Fingers crossed it's given the chance!

I do agree though that CFRs and Fire Co-Responders need something that makes you want to use them as currently they are just for roleplay purposes, I'm not sure if they have the ability to deal on scene like the RRVs can with certain calls? I haven't tried it.

• cfrs dont even count to staff at missions :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!