Station staff levels

• Police

Could Police Stations start with

more then 2 staff maybe like 4, as really it's enough for 1 police car and that's it and most people don't want to manage there staff so 1 on each car, plus its hardly enough to run a ARV.

Ambulance

And ambulance stations spawn with 4 or 5 so you can have 2 ambulances and a rrv

• Why not plan out your stations better. And organise recruitment for stations.

Premium is great to help with this side, just now I do not have it and I am easily managing my new expansion of 10+ stations where staffing is an issue.

Assign staff to vehicles too.

I can run a new fire station with 2 RP, 1 CARP, 1 Fire Officer, 1 Heavy Tanker and 1 Hazmat from day 1 by transferring in a Hazmat trained and assigning 1 staff to each unit sending the remainder off for Hazmat training.

Police start typically with 2 IRV and 1 DSU transferring in 1 officer for that and assigning each tona vehicle

With ambulance side yes staff would help but by time you are working on ambulance side you should have worked out how to manage staff more.

I typically get 1 staff sent in to run an ambulance and set recruitment off for the rest. The station will have 5 ambulances and just assign staff to each.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!