Ambulance Stations vs Fire Station Ambulance extensions.

• MCU can cause issue to understand.

Do you meant Mobile Command Unit or Mass Casualty Unit.

Goochy is straight away thinking about Casualty unit but I think you are meaning Command unit.

And command unit is not really necessary anymore unless you just want to play role-play by yourself

• MCU can cause issue to understand.

Do you meant Mobile Command Unit or Mass Casualty Unit.

Goochy is straight away thinking about Casualty unit but I think you are meaning Command unit.

And command unit is not really necessary anymore unless you just want to play role-play by yourself

causlity unit if i mean mobilce command ill say Ems command

• I personally just add the extension to fire stations. Like someone else stated. 1 als ambulance in each ambo garage no thanks.

I built my ambulance garages around the state and house mass Cass unit and EMS chief at them I only have ems in Minnesota, and only run also ambos.

I think it's a matter of preference, however I've found that it is cheaper and more time-effective to just build a small ambo station (even for 1 ambo)

A small ambulance station is 100k and you get 3 staff and 1 free ambulance, and it is available for use immediately.

Total Investment: 100k

(a second expansion at 10k, and third expansion at 50k)

The expansion method requires

* 100k to expand from Small FD to Large FD (assuming you haven't reached 25 stations) + 1 day wait time

* 100k for the ambulance expansion + 7 day wait time

+ 100k for the additional vehicle bay

+ 15k for the ambulance

+ recruitment time (can be completed concurrently with the expansions but can be missed)

(Additional expansion are usually at 100k)

Total Investment: 315k + 8 days waiting time

Personally, if the ambulance station is co-located with a fire station, I'll just place the ambulance station on top (or directly beside) the fire station, as it serves the same purpose.

Cheers,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!