hospital times

• That seems like a lot of work for a fairly small benefit.

I agree. My only thoughts on how to help you is either buy a second hospital or expand your current one, your hospitals will always fill up, mine even do and I have 14 hospitals (I'm not counting the ones I have built for alliance members), 10 of which are level 30 and have max beds and I still fill them up, the way I was solving it was just buying more beds, unfortunately 30 is the max level though.

• I think that the solution would be to buy more hospitals or upgrade the ones you have to hold more patients. I feel that an hour is a good amount of time for someone visiting the ER. In most cases you don't enter and leave the ER in a quick manor. Most people even the less serious ones can still take hours sometimes.

• Like I said the time in hospital should consider the injury type a nose bleed 15 minutes but a car crash should be at least 1 hour to 12 hours

I don't think it should be like that, especially as there is a cap on the amount of beds a hospital can have, if this was to happen my whole set up would be broken

• Like I said the time in hospital should consider the injury type a nose bleed 15 minutes but a car crash should be at least 1 hour to 12 hours

Fifteen minutes for an ER trip? Please tell me where this miracle hospital is so I can go there. Even for just the simplest illness of a flu or when you break a bone, you run the chance of an hour being your minimal time in the hospital. Half the time for just being a walk in patient you have to wait an hour to be seen. Then they have to do test or take actions to help you. The billing in almost every case can take close to thirty minutes itself.

• 15 minutes would be the time for amall things that and thats just ER time you may inly spend 20 minutes in the ER beds but yiu may move to another part of the hospital

I have been to the hospital for small things like broken bones and other stuff and it has taken me at 1h and 30m up to 5 hours to get out of there it does not matter what hospital you go to most are like this and if you are in and out in 20m then it would be the middle of the slowest night that hospital has seen or it is located in the middle of nowhere with a town population of 5

• the thing you have tl remember there's more than just tge ED OR ER beds avaliable in a hospital i know here in australia if your a kid with a broken bone you dont sit in the er or ed for 5 hours you sit in the er or ed for 15-20 minutes than you get sent to xray then straight to the children's ward to get a cast and that. A hospital has more than 30 beds.

I know our hospital has 12 emergancy beds for thing like ambulance intakes and serious things,10 emergency department rooms with 1 bed and 3 patient chairs and thats not including the 2 childrens ward emergancy beds plus all the seats in the waiting room the 2 emergancy surgery rooms with patient prep rooms (4 patients2 in surgery 2 preping or finished) the helicopter receiving/transfer rooms plus intensive care

• the thing you have tl remember there's more than just tge ED OR ER beds avaliable in a hospital i know here in australia if your a kid with a broken bone you dont sit in the er or ed for 5 hours you sit in the er or ed for 15-20 minutes than you get sent to xray then straight to the children's ward to get a cast and that. A hospital has more than 30 beds.

I know our hospital has 12 emergancy beds for thing like ambulance intakes and serious things,10 emergency department rooms with 1 bed and 3 patient chairs and thats not including the 2 childrens ward emergancy beds plus all the seats in the waiting room the 2 emergancy surgery rooms with patient prep rooms (4 patients2 in surgery 2 preping or finished) the helicopter receiving/transfer rooms plus intensive care

Yes. Every hospital is like that but you are thinking way to logically and way to technical. This game isn't that advanced. Think simple and that comes down to what is in the game.

• That is one of the things that gives the game a challenge if you make patients leave in a short amount of time then that would really limit the need to expand or build as many hospitals which makes this easy, I for one like that it is a little bit of a challenge for the higher ups to have to manage this. With the amount of patients that newer or lower players get you should not really have a problem with transportation. Also joining an alliance that has shared hospitals will help out a lot, in ours we share all of our hospitals and never have a problem transporting sometimes it is a long drive but that is just part of the game and this does happen quite often in real life. Last if you don't have the hospital room or bed in your hospital or an alliance one you can always use the option not to transport, yes it doesn't pay to do this but sometimes you might have to if you don't have space.

• But that's where you have to choice to send less critical to further away hospitals and where transfers would coming so patients could be transferred

If transfers where added It might be a nice feature to be able to designate certain ambulances to just hospital transfers so that we can rename some ambulances to transfer ambulances, we could also have the ability to assign HEMS to transfer a patient if the hospital is far away

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!