Yearly thing idea

• Like how we got a heavy 4x4 tanker around Christmas I was thinking a poll could be created and which ever unit was voted on the most gets added (the UK team decide on the units to vote on) then it. Could be added as a Christmas event, some ideas for it is: OSU (BASU and Hazmat) , EPU (Environmental Protection Unit, PTS (Paition Transport Services) , CID ( Fronseics) and PTV ( Prisoner Transport Van) :)

Will be a yearly thing for. Co. UK only

• We will add units when deemed appropriate for an update, or if it fits in with something we or the devs are planning. There's no need to limit ourselves to one a year when we want to see a lot more than that.

That's not what I meant I was thinking a yearly thing at Christmas but other updates happen at other times. I never intended for it to mean 1 unit per year

• That unit was added as a gap filler between two updates, not because of Christmas. The problem with this idea is we design content packs for the devs, we can’t just pull a unit out of a content pack for people to vote on because it could derail the whole pack. If and it’s a big if this was to happen, it would be units that basically serve no purpose, like a ambulance bike etc

• That unit was added as a gap filler between two updates, not because of Christmas. The problem with this idea is we design content packs for the devs, we can’t just pull a unit out of a content pack for people to vote on because it could derail the whole pack. If and it’s a big if this was to happen, it would be units that basically serve no purpose, like a ambulance bike etc

Ah okay so. It was just a coincidence it was around Christmas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!