Could the UI changes be reverted

• Could the UI changes please be reverted to the old ones, as it was clearer which is coins and which is credits also with the new changes the mission requirements page for a mission is gone. Also the coins and credits button is dollars and cents rather then pounds and penny's.

Or a option in dispatch center to go back to old but either way I can't stand the new UI

• Could the UI changes please be reverted to the old ones, as it was clearer which is coins and which is credits also with the new changes the mission requirements page for a mission is gone. Also the coins and credits button is dollars and cents rather then pounds and penny's.

Or a option in dispatch center to go back to old but either way I can't stand the new UI

It's clear which is which unless you're buying thousands of coins.

The dollar sign being used for coins I would guess being its more recognised worldwide? And would mean it works for all versions. I would guess all versions have the same UI to make it more cost effective and easier to manage.

The mission requirements has been removed from the very bottom of the missions and is now a "?" in the same bar where you navigate missions and share.

I for one welcome the changes.. My only criticism would be that I can't find how to get back onto the friends list but hey.. I'm not bothered.

• Thanks for finding the requirments page

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!