Tornadoes and other severe weather missions

• Tornadoes can spawn just about everywhere now days. I don't like the idea of having to have a POI to spawn a tornado. What I suggest is areas that aren't prone to get them often is that you can adjust the frequency as to which they spawn and appear. Areas like the midwest of the United States are known for having tornado warnings or even spotted tornadoes on the ground just about daily, especially in warmer month. Here in Florida we can also have them quite frequently and not just in rural areas. So basically, I think we should be able to adjust the frequency based on the time of year or to turn them off altogether and not just have them based on the use of a poi. Also, should create other weather type advisories/watches and warnings. This would include hurricanes and tropical storms as well.

• Tornadoes can spawn just about everywhere now days. I don't like the idea of having to have a POI to spawn a tornado. What I suggest is areas that aren't prone to get them often is that you can adjust the frequency as to which they spawn and appear. Areas like the midwest of the United States are known for having tornado warnings or even spotted tornadoes on the ground just about daily, especially in warmer month. Here in Florida we can also have them quite frequently and not just in rural areas. So basically, I think we should be able to adjust the frequency based on the time of year or to turn them off altogether and not just have them based on the use of a poi. Also, should create other weather type advisories/watches and warnings. This would include hurricanes and tropical storms as well.

Rather then a POI a option to disable it in dispatch center, similar to the earth quake missions

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!