Account Combining

• I know plenty of people out there have multiple accounts. Partly due to add spread realism or whatever other reasoning.

Combining accounts would be useful and whether it come at a cost or coin use would be great.

In addition being able to dispatch units from only their distinctive dispatch centers would help some of the issues where separate accounts have been needed to not get bleed over from other agencies.

• https://www.missionchief.com/agb

Section 3:

7 The games of SHPlay GmbH contain elements of interactive actions of players with each other. In order to ensure a fair competition among the players, the following actions are prohibited: 1 Use of multi-accounts:A game may consist of several game worlds separated from each other. The users may not create more than one Account in one game world.

• https://www.missionchief.com/agb

Section 3:

7 The games of SHPlay GmbH contain elements of interactive actions of players with each other. In order to ensure a fair competition among the players, the following actions are prohibited: 1 Use of multi-accounts:A game may consist of several game worlds separated from each other. The users may not create more than one Account in one game world.

You're allowed multiple accounts if they don't affect eachother i.e building opposite sides of the country.

If you're creating more accounts to bypass the 25 stations it's against their ToS and all your account can be banned. If you are doing this I'd just stop playing the game because that seems useless to me.

• You're allowed multiple accounts if they don't affect eachother i.e building opposite sides of the country.

If you're creating more accounts to bypass the 25 stations it's against their ToS and all your account can be banned. If you are doing this I'd just stop playing the game because that seems useless to me.

Yh I have 2 accounts - NY and LA

• Yes you are. Whilst technically still against the rules, providing the accounts are not used to cheat or boost the other then the devs will turn a blind eye to it. Obviously it is still against the rules so this stance could change at any time.

• Yes you are. Whilst technically still against the rules, providing the accounts are not used to cheat or boost the other then the devs will turn a blind eye to it. Obviously it is still against the rules so this stance could change at any time.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that be bypassing the escalating building cost?

2 accounts with 50 buildings would pay much less for the buildings than 1 account with 50, which would be boosting the ability to build more quickly?

• Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that be bypassing the escalating building cost?

2 accounts with 50 buildings would pay much less for the buildings than 1 account with 50, which would be boosting the ability to build more quickly?

No not really. As they are 2 different accounts that "should not interact with each other" therefore in my eyes that means I can have a fire and police setup in the same area that would allow me to build a setup without needing to pay the increasing costs. And even if you could manipulate it to do that they are on 2 different accounts so it's not like you glitching the game for the sole benefit of one login.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!