EMS Mass Casualty Trailer (small) having "phantom" patients

• Hi all,

Forgive me if I am unclear on certain things or be too wordy, as English isn't my first language. I will gladly answer, to the best of my skill, if there are any clarifications necessary.

The issue I'm seeing is that the vehicle EMS Mass Casualty Trailer (small) seems to have patients not from the call they are responding in. This is probably better explained by the screenshots than my poor English; please check the attachment. The issue has effectively killed the whole purpose of the unit, and the original capacity (I think it's 6?) is reduced to 4 in these cases. I have attached another one, this one is also suffering from two "phantom" patients that does not exist in the call. I have tried sending them back to base, setting them inactive (the black code 6 right?), and tried moving to a different station with no luck The only way I could "fix" the issue was by destroying and then buying a new trailer, and since the first trailer I got had 4 phantom patients, I had no choice but scrap them.

Am I missing something or using them wrong? All I've done is send them to a call with multiple injured, left them working for a while, then sent HEMS to deal with whoever that the trailer couldn't clear and needed a transport. I have set a dedicated vehicle as the tractor for both trailers, if that makes a difference. Any chance this is happening to others, or I missed a thread that already addressed this issue?

Thank you in advance!

• Wow, mines done somthing even stranger its went to a Building collapse with 17 paitents, it was treating all 17..

No you haven't done anythibg wrong, on the bright side you get 2 free paitent treatment pay

• Alright, so it seems there are multiple different issues with the unit then... hope they get fixed sometime.

As for mine the same "phantom" patients of the same name exist even if I get those trailers to respond to another call, so it seems they're stuck to the trailer for some reason.

• Just wanted to add how it gets worse as I continue using them, as the attached file shows it now treats four more phantom patients out of nowhere. Notice how Evan and Mary is till hanging around from the last image, I think that's a pretty important clue when fixing the issue... but I'm no expert either, what do I know lol

This issue persists on Chrome (Windows 10), Android app (EMUI 9), and iOS app (iOS14.4.2), with apps updated to the newest version; the same names show up on all three devices.

• Just wanted to add how it gets worse as I continue using them, as the attached file shows it now treats four more phantom patients out of nowhere. Notice how Evan and Mary is till hanging around from the last image, I think that's a pretty important clue when fixing the issue... but I'm no expert either, what do I know lol

This issue persists on Chrome (Windows 10), Android app (EMUI 9), and iOS app (iOS14.4.2), with apps updated to the newest version; the same names show up on all three devices.

Yh I think it should be able to treat ALS and BLS paitents

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!