Readd the crew increases

• Yes! Yes a thousand times!

the increase for the Heavy Rescue and ladders made sense and were grounded in reality. while most places have 4, some like New York City have 6 on all ladder and rescue companies, And since Heavy Rescue gets 6 I agree with Pappy and say Heavy Rescue with Boat should also get the 6 man increase. I was ecstatic when they implemented the increase which was something I saw asked for multiple times by the community.

• Due to the devs receiving an overwhelming amount of negative feedback, they decided to reverse the decision. This may have affected the game by delaying future content updates whilst they decide whether or not to implement higher crew count versions of the existing vehicles.

• From what I understand, the decision to increase capacity wasn't necessarily what has been negatively reacted to - what I've heard is more along the lines that when they increased the capacity, it overrode the player-specified crewing of every affected vehicle, defaulting them all to maximum. With some players having hundreds of affected vehicles, this change seems overwhelming and frustrating. Perhaps if the devs were to re-instate the increased crewing capacity in a way which only increased the maximum capacity, rather than adding crew to every related vehicle whilst the capacity is increased, that might receive less negative feedback...

• From what I understand, the decision to increase capacity wasn't necessarily what has been negatively reacted to - what I've heard is more along the lines that when they increased the capacity, it overrode the player-specified crewing of every affected vehicle, defaulting them all to maximum. With some players having hundreds of affected vehicles, this change seems overwhelming and frustrating. Perhaps if the devs were to re-instate the increased crewing capacity in a way which only increased the maximum capacity, rather than adding crew to every related vehicle whilst the capacity is increased, that might receive less negative feedback...

That's what I saw too. It was that people had SOME of their vehicles get changed so they had to find the exact vehicles, go into their stations and change them back. Plus I don't know anywhere that runs 10 man engines, even volley wise.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!