Taking a Break/Update

• Hello to all Players of MissionChief.

So I will be taking a break from my role as a Moderator/Content Advisor, In my place the other Team Members will be stepping up. For those who know me and how much I try to do for you all I need to focus and tend to my personal/emotional health due to the stress relating to my role and recent events of updates.

I'd like to point out that the recent change of the crew size increasing was not meant to disrupt your setups nor cause an uproar. It was only meant to help as there are some area's with larger crew sizes especially in more rural areas. And I apologize for how it was immediately taken back. That was to benefit you guys. Because of the many complaints it was taken back and now players are complaining that it was reversed.

I understand not everyone agrees on the updates as we all have our own separate opinions which I respect. We do our best for the MC Community and it's Players. We get you all don't always agree with the updates but we do ask you to understand we can only do so much with what we have to work with and the time that is available to us.

While I'm gone I expect you all to show the same courtesy and respect to the rest of the Team as you would with me. I will be doing random checks and be on standby in case I am needed.

To all Alliance Leaders/Admin Staff I do ask that you make sure your Members are acting accordingly and not giving personal attacks on our Team. Names will not be given, I just ask this.

Thank You,

JerseyBirds

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!