New Units/ Build Unit

• New Units:

Rescue Pumper

A Rescue Pumper is a Pumper Tanker with rescue capabilities. I know of many departments that use these, and they could be very useful in game.

Rescue Quint

Rescue Quint is a Quint with Rescue capabilities. This one is a little less common than the Rescue Pumper, but still is a real unit and has reason to be in the game.

Police MCV

This has been requested a lot and it makes sense. This unit will allow a lot of new big missions without needing any police expansions.

Unit Update

Type 5, Type 6, Type 7 Engines should be able to use as utility units. I know of departments that use Brush Trucks as Utility Units.

Build Unit:

If these units aren't added or if they are, maybe we could get a Build Unit option. This would stop most vehicle requests and be a very cool aspect in the game. How it would work is, you can pick 1-3 different units to use and they would be combined into one unit. it could cost 200,000 credits or 10 coins to build and 10,000 - 15,000 to buy. You can buy the unit as many tines as you want after you pay the 200,000 credits or 10 coins to build. A new option in the Edit Vehicle menu should be a Trailer option. This option should only work on select vehicles like, Mobile Air, HazMat, MCV, EMS Operations Support. This option shouldn't cost any thing besides needing a Utility Unit. You would unlock all these options at the Captain rank. The Build Unit option would help all players with different playstyles, and the Trailer option is more directed towards the realistic players.

• I doubt there are many depts in real life that have a unit that can operate as an Engine, a Tanker, and a Heavy Rescue, which is basically what you are asking for. Pumper Tanker and Rescue Engine are much more common. Just earn the credits and then buy both.

• I like the build option. I know my agencies which use a small type 5/6 as their light rescue unit. Carrying hurst tools and basic rescue gear.

Plus in my areas of coverage some agencies do a combine rescue and breathing support. As well as one volunteer agency has a rescue and water tender combo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!