The truth about the mission generator

• I believe after a year or so of playing the truth is the algorithm used to generate missions either hates you or loves you. That said there are a couple of missions that hate you no matter what. Illegal internet activity or gun sales will always be 30 minutes from the closest Federal office. The call for a fire marshal will also be at least 30 minutes away. This is either a curse on me because I have so many stations spread across so many counties, or there is an evil genius behind this. 8)^^;(

Enjoy the rest of your day. I will be sitting here staring at the screen waiting for my fire marshal's and FBI to arrive at their calls. ;)

• I believe after a year or so of playing the truth is the algorithm used to generate missions either hates you or loves you. That said there are a couple of missions that hate you no matter what. Illegal internet activity or gun sales will always be 30 minutes from the closest Federal office. The call for a fire marshal will also be at least 30 minutes away. This is either a curse on me because I have so many stations spread across so many counties, or there is an evil genius behind this. 8)^^;(

Enjoy the rest of your day. I will be sitting here staring at the screen waiting for my fire marshal's and FBI to arrive at their calls. ;)

The reason its like this is because the calls are generated by fire/police stations you just need a building for them to spawn ( Its the same with the police helicopter and hart on UK)

• I have had that before with the federal police station and it just gives me calls on like the opposite side of the county (now thank the gods of the emergency services that I play in my home county and we are literally a 20 minute county (you can literally go anywhere where I am from in 20 minutes))

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!