Lightforce

• Personally, I would create a Lightforce under your Alarm & Response Regulations using an Engine and Platform Truck. A Quint will work too but if you want to respond with two units I'd use the AAR for it.

Hope this helps!

• You might be able to create a bunch of Groups in the ARR for specific light forces. Only issues with that is you will need to manually select which one you want, and can't just have it send the nearest one.

bummer using the ARR hotkey doesn't designate a pumper tanker singly to use as the lightforce enigne. thats the way I been doing it for the last year along with the taskforce key. I was just trying to see if there were other routes others have tried. to do a true lightforce in game its more of a confusing task locating the correct unit then dispatching it. maybe one day the devs might come up with an extra selection for pumper tankers in the ARR...

• bummer using the ARR hotkey doesn't designate a pumper tanker singly to use as the lightforce enigne. thats the way I been doing it for the last year along with the taskforce key. I was just trying to see if there were other routes others have tried. to do a true lightforce in game its more of a confusing task locating the correct unit then dispatching it. maybe one day the devs might come up with an extra selection for pumper tankers in the ARR...

We have a ARR for the rescue pump on UK so this is doable

• bummer using the ARR hotkey doesn't designate a pumper tanker singly to use as the lightforce enigne. thats the way I been doing it for the last year along with the taskforce key. I was just trying to see if there were other routes others have tried. to do a true lightforce in game its more of a confusing task locating the correct unit then dispatching it. maybe one day the devs might come up with an extra selection for pumper tankers in the ARR...

It should if you require 1 tanker. Have you had it in there as an engine?

I know if you have in your aar 1 rescue. It will pull a rescue engine or a rescue boat.

• It should if you require 1 tanker. Have you had it in there as an engine?

I know if you have in your aar 1 rescue. It will pull a rescue engine or a rescue boat.

in reality a lightforce is a pumper-engine with a ladder company or truck company, but the idea of a Quint might be best for realism because they always respond together in tandem (in the USA) and the man power would be correct because here in L.A. 4-5 crew members on a truck and just the one member on the pumper-engine to drive. it's cheaper in the game to produce and less personnel. only down fall is you're losing out on an extra rig for other runs

• If you click "Create new group", you can group certain apparatus together so they can respond together at the click of a button. Depending on how many light forces / task forces you're running, it can be a pain to put it all together and select each unit but it 100% comes in handy once you're done! Hope this helps.

• If you click "Create new group", you can group certain apparatus together so they can respond together at the click of a button. Depending on how many light forces / task forces you're running, it can be a pain to put it all together and select each unit but it 100% comes in handy once you're done! Hope this helps.

Then you have to do it one per station, LAFD has alot of light forces

• Another option would be to create a vehicle category for just Lightforce vehicles, and set those in the normal ARR so that always the nearest Lightforce vehicles are used (you'd need to set that vehicle category for each one and select "only dispatch vehicle as own vehicle class"

(For example call the engines LF Engines and the platform trucks LF Platform, checkmark "only dispatch vehicle as own vehicle class" then put in a new ARR and your 2 new vehicle categories should show up in the selection.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!