Paitent missions

• I wish if I send a rrv to a c3/c4 medical call the mission goes green and doesn't show up attended. I have attached a photo of the call staying red even with a CFR on scene

The mission will stay red as it will need a conveying resource.

The mission goes green when it has what is needed to be completed, not all C3/C4 calls can be dealt with by CFR or RRV which is why it may differ between calls.

Also taking into account the probability of needing transport.

I'm in the process of going through the medical calls and suggesting new probabilities as some are set at 80-100 where in actual fact they should be down at 30-50.

I hope that by reviewing the probability of needing transport on the missions that this may make more missions capable of being cleared by a CFR/FR/RRV.

If you do have any suggestions around this please do send me a message for me to add stuff in :)

• The fever call requires 90% transport which I feel is too high

• Also the mission was a nosebleed where it didnt need any transport so It should be green since it didnt need any ambulance :)

• I will be suggesting changes.

I've also noticed that some calls have a chance that a responder can deal with the call while others don't have that, I'll be putting forward suggestions with that too.

That's a copy and paste form the US game. It really dosen't affect gameplay on UK, C3/c4s are treatable without a ambulance as long as they don't need to go to hospital.

• That's a copy and paste form the US game. It really dosen't affect gameplay on UK, C3/c4s are treatable without a ambulance as long as they don't need to go to hospital.

Not all C3/C4 calls can be dealt with by sending a CFR/FR or an RRV.

A lot of C3/C4 calls actually require an ambulance and some are even unsuitable for a responder or RRV.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!