Careline Activation / Non Injury Fall

• The two new missions were intended to have 0% transport probability so that the missions could be dealt with by a CFR, Fire Responder or RRV.

It's been reported to me by members of my alliance that this is not the case and that the missions are saying an ambulance is required.

This has been reported back to the DEVs to be rectified.

I have created this thread to keep the community up to date.

• Was about to report this till I saw this post! Thank you.

• So after testing it appears that Careline Activation does not work as it should but non injury fall does.

This is because Careline Activation has a PT code of C-4 which automatically has a transport of 30% despite the mission showing 0%.

It's been requested that the DEVs change the code for careline activation to a C-3 so the 0% transport works. t is exactly that.

• So after testing it appears that Careline Activation does not work as it should but non injury fall does.

This is because Careline Activation has a PT code of C-4 which automatically has a transport of 30% despite the mission showing 0%.

It's been requested that the DEVs change the code for careline activation to a C-3 so the 0% transport works. t is exactly that.

Wow a c4 has to be 30% that's a bit dumb, it should be what ever the mission says.

• However alctw10 wanted some rrv/cfr/fr only calls so they would get some use

Yes but being realistic the careline activation call has potential to develop.

Say a person falls at home causing injury and they activate their careline. Help arrives and discover it's a bit more than a fall it could be a broken bone or the fall may have been caused by a medical event.

Other things to consider here is careline activation handled via ambulance dispatch? I know for years it was sent to local council team and now believe it is sent to a care company. Both these would send out their own staff first and/or called a next of kin, especially if they got a response from the person. If the person failed to respond it would be then phoned through to ambulance as concern for welfare and also care staff sent and/or next of kin called.

The CFR/RRV/Coresponder all could be used more within the calls we currently have. Adding these 2 calls is pointless really as creates no incentive to have any of these units just now. Why would I want to buy a unit that takes up space and can not resolve 99% of calls? I'd rather send a DCA to any call that way it covers the bases.

• I'm well aware that Careline calls have the potential to develop however more often than not they do not require any ambulance for hospital admittance.

Careline activations routinely come to ambulance control, even when the careline has verbal communication with the PT.

Yes you're right, responders could be used more within the calls we currently have however the set up is not good enough for them to work properly.

You may not want to use the Responders, that's down to you.. Other members will.

With your logic you may aswell say what's the point in the CBRNe and Ambulance Control units? They're just duplicates of the fire ones.

These two missions have been introduced to create a purpose for the responders, ask the DEVs for too much it will be harder to get what's asked but ask for a bit at a time.. Then it's easier.

• My ambulance fleet is around 40% rapid response vehicles (CFRs, GPS, RRVs, Co responders etc) I am aware thats pretty Weird but I am very happy with this missions

• Actually they can’t progress in the game. Unfortunately the medical system does not allow patients to deteriorate, they keep the code they are assigned and unfortunately it’s not flexible

• Aww I would like to see calls going form a c3 to a c2 or c2 to c3

Once on scene the PT code will not change as that's what's been obtained through the triage system.

The only thing that would happen from a resource arriving on scene is a backup request of either P1, P2 or P3.

Before you ask for a backup system, which would need to be timed and have different rewards to show the changes in urgency (I'm not sure if it's possible) I'd much rather welcome a C1 timer (which I've brought up before).

For example a Cardiac arrest call generates and you have 7 minutes to get an ambulance on scene for 1,000 credits, then you get bonuses of 400 for getting a responder on scene within 2 minutes etc.

I can not remember where this was left but its always at the top of my "wish list".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!