A question for those that have a lot of stations but spread out over a large area.

• I am wondering do you just have one dispatch center for stations spread over a hundred miles or do you break it down by say counties or real fire districts? I am covering about 300 by 200 miles or 29 counties and I put a dispatch center in each county. But I am starting to wonder if I should just put them under 1 centrally located dispatch center.

• I am wondering do you just have one dispatch center for stations spread over a hundred miles or do you break it down by say counties or real fire districts? I am covering about 300 by 200 miles or 29 counties and I put a dispatch center in each county. But I am starting to wonder if I should just put them under 1 centrally located dispatch center.

I have 30 stations in Nevada, and 10 in Utah (not counting PD and EMS) and I have 1 dispatch center, I'm considering buying a 2nd one for UT but I enjoy only having one.

Barake,

I have just moved onto my 2nd county in PA and I would like to inform you that whatever apparatus is designated to your dispatch center, determines what calls you get. That means if you have a Swift Water Rescue unit for example at a station under Dispatch Center 1, then the stations under Dispatch Center 2 shouldn't receive any calls regarding Swift Water Rescue.

That is how the game is supposed to register the dispatch center's, and of course, the game doesn't always work but they're trying.

Dispatch Centers are mainly used to keep tabs on the statistics and calls regarding your area of coverage.

Don't hesitate to reply with any questions, comments, or concerns.

-SemperDeadly

• It might depend on what missions or builds you have. Here's how mine are broken down

1.) Main build in SF bay area, California. Any and all stations in that area are assigned to this dispatch center.

2.) CalFire - Large Calfire build across Northern California, will soon be expanded to Southern California but any and all Calfire related stations are assigned to this dispatch center

3.) Small build for South Metro Fire/Rescue in Denver Colorado

4.) Extra Stations - Stations that don't fit elsewhere in any other dispatch center

These next ones are for my 48 state build. This build has x2 police, x2 fire, x2 fire boat dock, x2 rescue boat dock, and x2 federal police station for all 48 states. All stations mostly placed in the most populous cities.

5.) US Fire Dispatch - All fire stations for 48 state build

6.) US Police Dispatch - All police stations for 48 state build

7.) US Aux Dispatch - All fire/rescue boat dock and federal police stations for 48 state build are here (temporarily).

Once boat docks and federal police stations are fully staffed and filled with units, US Fire, Police, and Aux dispatch centers will be combined into 1 large dispatch center that covers the US.

All dispatch centers have "create own coverage area" selected as to not spawn any missions where they can't be covered with units I may or may not have.

I have a large setup in Southern Ontario, Canada, with about 300 Fire, 130 Ambulance, 40 Police and another 10 Fedpol based on realistic locations.

I run from 1 dispatch centre,

If I expand beyond the provincial border, I may consider adding a second dispatch centre.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!