Great Lakes Public Safety

• Welcome:

Lets get started the proper way I am a millennial spelling and grammar are not my specialty.

Thanks for checking this out. We just recently grew our alliance admin team. as well as our membership to where I am pleased to say this is going to be a great alliance to have fun in.

If you want daily alliance missions, want to be an admin in the first 10 minutes after joining, don't have a registered account, or Have stations in the incorrect location as real life. Please do not apply.

That is a basic run down of our main rules. This is just a game and we really believe that. I tell all of my members I want them to have family time, Work time, and Personal time come before this, play only if your bored sitting in your cube at work or in your free time on a rainy/snowy day.

We currently operate in 43 States and Washington DC, We also operate in 5 Provinces in Canada. Our bank account for alliance funds is quite nice right now and can accommodate assistance for hospitals, Prisons or schools. (we still ASK you open one of your own as well)

We operate multiple schools and can assist with getting members educated.

Come check us out. feel free to message any of the admin team with questions or comments.

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Florida

Georgia

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Missouri

Mississippi

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Virginia

Vermont

Washington

Washington DC

Wisconsin

Wyoming

Canada:

Vancouver BC

New Brunswick

Ontario

Quebec

• Grubber33270

Changed the title of the thread from “Great Plains Public Safety” to “Great Lakes Public Safety”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!