Can the building collapse require more fire stations

• Sinice it needs a ICCU and it has a potenial for 20 patents could the ambulance stations be uped to 10 and fire up to 13 ( cause of the ICCU ) It has been causing issues in my smaller oxfordshire set up which has 10 fire stations and only 4 ambulance stations with 9 ambuances 1 otl 1 rrv and 2 gp it is really difficult to deal with especial with iccus having to come form kent

7 fire stations and 4 ambulance is too low and now I have 16 needinhg cc

• Sinice it needs a ICCU and it has a potenial for 20 patents could the ambulance stations be uped to 10 and fire up to 13 ( cause of the ICCU ) It has been causing issues in my smaller oxfordshire set up which has 10 fire stations and only 4 ambulance stations with 9 ambuances 1 otl 1 rrv and 2 gp it is really difficult to deal with especial with iccus having to come form kent

7 fire stations and 4 ambulance is too low and now I have 16 needinhg cc

I'm fairly sure the call spawns not needing a ICCU until you reach 13 stations then it gets added. The same way some other early game missions require officers once you hit the threshold. Have you considered making Oxfordshire into its own dispatch area?? Maybe turn CC off till you have sufficient trained. A little planing can go a long way sometimes.

• I'm fairly sure the call spawns not needing a ICCU until you reach 13 stations then it gets added. The same way some other early game missions require officers once you hit the threshold. Have you considered making Oxfordshire into its own dispatch area?? Maybe turn CC off till you have sufficient trained. A little planing can go a long way sometimes.

If I turn off cc in oxford it turns it off in kent aswell and yes it dose require a ICCU without 13 stations it usally not a issue with cc as I have x2 CCPs working through 16 paitents its just the ammount of paients that spawn even with 4 ambulance stations. And oxford is its own area I just put this suggestion forward so I am not overwellmed, dont appreciate the a little planning goes a long way.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!