Mission Requirement Issue

• So not sure if it’s an error or bug but I’ve noticed I’ve been getting missions way above what I can do and it’s caused me to be stuck.

So I started a separate account on Police Mission Chief that I want to only do police. I have 2 stations with 4 cars. That allows me to do 3 missions. Currently all 3 of my missions require a sheriff. I don’t even require a sheriff until I have 7 police stations. I can’t get a sheriff until I’ve trained for it. Which is 500k credits to build an academy. So I can’t do any missions until those 3 reset which seem to take a day or so.

Is there fix to stop getting missions way out of my range? Or at least an ability to reject a mission so it can reset sooner?

• I see that the issue you are having right now is that you are unable to get help, I would suggest going into an alliance so they can support you with this.

You shouldn't be getting Sheriff Calls at 2 stations. It is either a bug OR you have stations at other locations with a total of more than 7 stations. (Leaning toward the bug)

There is a way where you can pay coins to end missions but from the speed the sheriff units are coming out, I doubt thats going to get you enough credits.

• I see that the issue you are having right now is that you are unable to get help, I would suggest going into an alliance so they can support you with this.

You shouldn't be getting Sheriff Calls at 2 stations. It is either a bug OR you have stations at other locations with a total of more than 7 stations. (Leaning toward the bug)

There is a way where you can pay coins to end missions but from the speed the sheriff units are coming out, I doubt thats going to get you enough credits.

They were always at 3 the writing is wrong but it should be 7 stations I agree or sheriff's be optional but you get payed more if you use them

• I just checked. I have 3 stations. Not sure why I wrote 2. But even then it shouldn’t be triggering sheriff calls. Could it be because I built the jail cell in the main station? Even then I shouldn’t be triggering calls like that. And that was the base call. Not even it being extended. I had to spend the coins just to clear them so I could get fresh missions.

• I just checked. I have 3 stations. Not sure why I wrote 2. But even then it shouldn’t be triggering sheriff calls. Could it be because I built the jail cell in the main station? Even then I shouldn’t be triggering calls like that. And that was the base call. Not even it being extended. I had to spend the coins just to clear them so I could get fresh missions.

I believe Gooochy just mentioned it being at 3 instead, at this point, just suggest going into an alliance and having them clear it for you

I agree . Maybe a toggale feature as not every us state has sherriffs for this purpous

• Then the calls need to be adjusted, also don't make a sergeant unit make a training so you can have a sgt motorbike, swat sgt, k-9 sgt patrol sgt sherriff sgt etc

Yh, probably sergeants can just be trained personnel... could make graphic cooler with 3 stripes next to the person's name 8obut ngl, its gonna be quite the work for MC

• So it might be a moot point anyway. I tried those missions by only sending police and they all completed without having a sheriff. So not sure why it says it requires one but allows you to complete without.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!