Alliance Education Tools

• Could we have additional tools provided for alliances starting courses?

Some way of setting multiple courses in multiple schools off together.

Say so we can set of 10 schools to run a course in all classrooms to save having to go through each school individually.

Not looking for a full scheduling option but just an easier way to start courses.

• This is one of the best ideas if seen plus 1 form me

• First run through doing the new courses tonight and well we do really now need improvements with starting alliance courses.

Ability to set off multiple schools would be great or even changing to that we can preset the wait time and costs instead of having to edit that for each school.

The ideal one would be a way to call up schools in list format showing the rooms on it with a dropdown for room 1 and a button saying all rooms same then the fee can be set to what ever for all schools same.

A quick idea in screenshot below.

The pink highlights would be options that need to be selected at a minimum.

Green highlights that these could automatically fill based on responses to the check boxes under all rooms.

The blue is options that open up based on check boxes for the courses

Under the cost and start time one the blue means it is editable if you want but would be automatically set by what is put at the top.

Every free school could be displayed in the list. This would make it more user friendly and easier to run courses for alliances.

• Would be great seeing as we are now putting out in excess of 100 courses at the moment with the latest update.

• Honestly a scheduling option would be amazing, I think most alliances do training rotas. Atleast from my experience, anyway.

Having a way to set a school to do training on the same day every week would be nice. Only issue could be the police aviation having to be excluded from this due to the fact they run over a week each.

• Agreed, I think alliances in general could do with an overhaul and given more features all round.

It's took nearly a year for an admin/content team to actually take note of this.

Isn't it about time we have a focus on alliance features and settings.

First priority needs to be given to protecting the original alliances of the game to prevent the Alba incident yep fixes were rolled out to newly created alliances but us OGs have had no assistance or support on this.

Next alliance education like mentioned needs an overhaul.

Other alliance things that need changed is better building management, we need to have something similar to a dispatch centre that we can use to manage various settings for all buildings attached to them. This could really work well where a large alliance is wanting to offer discounts in one area to encourage growth but not in another so buildings in that area are managed separately.

Next staff roles, we have seen the new role of staff added but it provides very little, could this be expanded so that it allows them provision to make posts as staff and can manage chat etc.

Other features that would be good is some form of loan system where be an alliance can offer a loan of funds to a member but at a set cost and repayment rate loans would be limited to 4 to 5m and you can only have one at a time. This would be great for new players to help get them going.

Ability for alliances to change the building logos on alliance buildings too not that it would be something for us to use as it we have them switched on in map settings our game lags due to the sheer number of them, that is a totally different debate though and is something else that needs fixed).

• Granted it's taken a year for someone to reply on here (I'm not sure why but I'll apologise on behalf of us all) however it has been noticed.

Other features such as alliance admins, forums etc have been raised before.

I don't however agree with the "first priority". My alliance is an "OG" and we have no issues, I limit who has admin privileges and will not grant anyone full access and amazingly the alliance runs smoothly even during any absences I have.

I love the idea of an alliance dispatch centre, it would definitely help large alliances.

I do like the new idea of a loan system.. its different and I agree it would help but I can't help but think if it would be abused?

What would happen for instance if a new member loaned 5 million from an alliance and then immediately left after spending it?

Instead the ability to loan buildings? You can upgrade and fill with vehicles like a normal station and then have the option to buy it when you have the funds? And if you leave the alliance before buying it from the alliance you immediately lose the building, all units and money spent on upgrades?

• Part of loan system could be a lock on leaving until it's repaid or alliance admin authorise the release.

Alternative could be if they leave during the loan period is they are immediately charged for the amount owing even if they do not have it in their account. Essentially they still have the debt but will need to pay off before being able to join another alliance. So essentially they ruin their own game.

Loaning buildings would work but would limit it to only police and fire service small stations and limit loan length to 1 month after which it reverts to alliance and can be then loaned out to others. Each alliance would need to build up a loan reserve of buildings first and it would need capped so that it wasn't abused and had to be managed fully.

Another alliance feature to add would be vehicle sales between members or loan system tie this in with the mileage of vehicles so we need to add in that to our planning say after 100k vehicles need replaced if not it's a breakdown risk. That would open a whole fleet management side for us. Say to extend a vehicles limit by 50k it needs to go off for servicing and is off the road for 12 hours. A milage based limit here is probably more manageable than time based as loads of us batch buy units so could have loads off the run at once if it's time based. Any vehicle being sold or loaned needs a service 3 hour for loan and 6 for sales.

Cost of servicing would be 1k for loan 2k for sales and for the extended life it would be half to three-quarters the cost of a new vehicle but it can only be done twice so by 200k you can not extend.

Preventing abuse and making it work as a feature could be that 100k risk of break down is 30 to 50% reduced to 10% by servicing. At 150k the risk goes up to 75% reduced to 20% by that service and at 200k risk increases to 80% but is not able to be reduced by servicing at 200k vehicle can not be loaned or sold.

This would obviously need the addition of workshops which could be an extension to stations or the alliance could offer workshops too.

• I like the idea of a loan system however I feel the way you've explained it won't be doable, I'm no coder so I could be wrong.

It all seems vastly complicated when you think about the features we have at the moment.

You obviously have some good ideas for alliance features though, I'd suggest putting them all together and how they would work in a post either on here or send it to me in a message then I can ensure they're logged for the DEVs to decide :thumbup:

• Some great ideas, I just want to say that I do take a lot of small suggestions and quality of life updates of the devs but they always get pushed aside for the big content packs of new vehicles and buildings. I may not comment but I take note, just unfortunately these sorts of things are never acted upon.

My “better crewing” pack containing several gameplay changes that people have suggested has been sitting there for over a year now for example.

• Some great ideas, I just want to say that I do take a lot of small suggestions and quality of life updates of the devs but they always get pushed aside for the big content packs of new vehicles and buildings. I may not comment but I take note, just unfortunately these sorts of things are never acted upon.

My “better crewing” pack containing several gameplay changes that people have suggested has been sitting there for over a year now for example.

Is there anyway we as a community can get them to make these minor changes to improve gameplay?

As much as we all love new content with expansion for stations, new building and vehicles its not great when we are all still struggling with very basic gameplay options and features especially now where some of us have huge setups, insane alliance education provision and want realistic play.

They really need to give us an update on the core features of the game.

There is a lot of small things needing added just to help out.

Or are we really having a case of the dev team only want to add stuff they know they can make money off. As most updates for players not in large alliances or with a large set up they are likely needing to spend coins just to get going.

Like the recent police update, that for some has seen them having to pay coins just to be able to function fully.

• Great ideas boss, I especially like the selling of vehicles as I have about 400 Rescue Pumps I'm having to delete, move across the pond or clogging up stations of mine that could be sold to make some money back.

• Currently we are in a situation where we haven’t pushed any new content to the devs after the most recent update. Let’s compile a list here and if players want, we can push this as the next update rather than a content pack

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!