Poor advertising

• So I recently scrolled past this on my Facebook feed, and I wanted to ask a few questions:

1. Are they serious?

2. Are they trying to make the game look like a dodgy scam?

3. Do they want a new advertiser who actually gives a ****?!

*Edit* I have no issue with the Police Themed Version of the game, just with how it’s being advertised like every other awful click-to-win advert filled poorly made minimum quality game on the App Store. If my first impression of MissionChief was from this advert, I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole…

• I have to agree looks hella dodgy

• TACRfan Is there anything we can do to get the devs to take advertising seriously? Surely if the community was to assist or at least pipe up when this poor standard is being thrown onto Facebook etc, they might start gaining more users and thus profit more?

If this is their standard of advertising, it also worries me how low the quality of development is going to be in the future… if the game ends up being anything like the advert, I fully expect the player base to evaporate overnight…

• TACRfan Is there anything we can do to get the devs to take advertising seriously? Surely if the community was to assist or at least pipe up when this poor standard is being thrown onto Facebook etc, they might start gaining more users and thus profit more?

If this is their standard of advertising, it also worries me how low the quality of development is going to be in the future… if the game ends up being anything like the advert, I fully expect the player base to evaporate overnight…

Yah it is for the benfit of the devs like they could have a proper video showing parts of the gaming - calls mission requirements and it would look good if edited correctly

• I have no say on advertising. Personally, I do agree that it’s not great. Not sure what I can do though 🤷‍♂️

I completely understand your remit is limited, all I would ask is you raise the point that the current advert they are running is more likely to decrease their player base than increase it, and that current players are concerned by it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!