Police Drones

• Not sure if this is a stupid idea but here I go. Some police forces own some drone units which are often dispatched to missing persons they can also be dispatched to major fires for a aerial view and possibly man hunts . This could be a expansion to large police stations costing about 100k which could cause missions to pay more and it may be interchangeable with the police helicopter on some missions. Around 65% of police forces uses it, it wouldn't be a requirement but a nice thing to have and makes missions pay more

Apologies if it is a stupid idea.

• Not a stupid idea, I have thought about getting a drone unit added in future content packs before.

The way I saw it being added was a request drone feature as sometimes only one of the services in the county provides the drone capability.

This can then be fulfilled by either police or fire service drone vehicles and then maybe a new vehicle which is a combo between a command unit and a drone unit for the fire services.

• I’d love to see this - I’d just like to suggest, assuming this wasn’t what you had in mind already - that any drone units follow the roads rather than “fly” like helicopters, as they’d be transported in a land vehicle and then flown once at scene. I’d also like to suggest that the requirement for a helicopter as part of the “Vehicle Failing to Stop” mission is kept separate from any missions the drone could handle, for hopefully obvious reasons.

• I’d love to see this - I’d just like to suggest, assuming this wasn’t what you had in mind already - that any drone units follow the roads rather than “fly” like helicopters, as they’d be transported in a land vehicle and then flown once at scene. I’d also like to suggest that the requirement for a helicopter as part of the “Vehicle Failing to Stop” mission is kept separate from any missions the drone could handle, for hopefully obvious reasons.

This was my idea to have a vehicle do it and the police helicopter and drone is only changeable on some missions which is not the Fail To stop mission. Also a fire one would be cool

Not a stupid idea, I have thought about getting a drone unit added in future content packs before.

The way I saw it being added was a request drone feature as sometimes only one of the services in the county provides the drone capability.

This can then be fulfilled by either police or fire service drone vehicles and then maybe a new vehicle which is a combo between a command unit and a drone unit for the fire services.

This is pretty much has I saw it happening thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!