Urban Search And Rescue? High Water / Water Expansion?

• USAR Expansion- vehicles to be used for building collapse/airport terminal collapse, etc.

SAR K-9- $7,000

Requires SAR K-9 handler course

SAR Drone- $25,000

Requires SAR Drone operator course

Large Technical Rescue Trailer- $50,000

Towed by Crew Cab Semi

Small Technical Rescue Trailer- $25,000

Towed by Utility Unit or EMS Rescue

SAR Vehicle- $10,000

Water Expansion- Living on the gulf coast and regions with flooding, flood vehicle are a necessity for all fire departments in these parts.

High Water Vehicle- $15,000

Requires Heavy Equipment operation course

Dive Rescue Vehicle- $14,000

Requires SCUBA course

Rescue Helicopter

Requires Aerial Rescue course

These are strictly suggestions for further realism. Feedback if you'd like.

• US&R would be an interesting addition to the game. They could expand on the building collapses to have bigger missions (than existing collapse missions) requiring the units. I'd say another expansion with the ability to toggle them on/off.

I think SWR Rescues/Trailers cover most of what divers would go to. But generally, the idea is pretty cool.

• US&R would be an interesting addition to the game. They could expand on the building collapses to have bigger missions (than existing collapse missions) requiring the units. I'd say another expansion with the ability to toggle them on/off.

I think SWR Rescues/Trailers cover most of what divers would go to. But generally, the idea is pretty cool.

I would at least like to see the High Water vehicle addition to the game, so many cities have them every city in my area of Texas has at a minimum 1. I live on the gulf coast so high waters are a given, i did my research and major departments that are somewhat landlocked even have them, ex: Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!