Fire Marshal issue

• Holmes county, in my setup, has not received a fire marshal office nor do I have that extension at any of the fire stations assigned to that dispatch center. Today I got a call to send two investigators to a scene. I went ahead and built an office so no real harm done. Then it sent a call for a drug fire and two hazmat trucks. There are not enough stations to trigger a call like that assigned to that dispatch station.

Any idea's what might be causing this?

• I have something similar. I have an extension at one of my Stations and a Fire Marshal housed there. I have received a call to send 2 of them. Does this game not take into account when you have the units, or is it just forcing me to use more coins to buy a second marshal/ investigator? Now I cant clear this mission off my board.

• Please do not post on old threads, instead create a new one if a new issue is present.

As for your inquiry, depending on your dispatch centre settings, the mission will spawn within the dispatch centre (or your general call area) but NOT within the area surrounding the station housing those vehicles.

• I have something similar. I have an extension at one of my Stations and a Fire Marshal housed there. I have received a call to send 2 of them. Does this game not take into account when you have the units, or is it just forcing me to use more coins to buy a second marshal/ investigator? Now I cant clear this mission off my board.

I think that once you have the extension, that the game has a pre-determined amount of investigators calculated to send. So it does not matter if you have 1 or 50, once you activate the extension you are subject to the mission generation. I have noticed also that that is no consistency to how many are "required" , One mission generated requires two plus two patrol. the same mission generated later required 3 or 4. Also....Fire Marshal's or investigators need to be transport capable and not require police. We routinely call the State FM and one unit responds and has from time to time made arrests and transported.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!