Resetting Account?

• I’ve been playing for a year now and have found myself getting bored after having built every emergency service location within 4 surrounding counties where I live south of St Louis, MO. I’m considering moving to NYC and working on FDNY and NYPD, something I did in 911-Dispatch before coming over here.

I can’t decide if it would be better to start a new account or reset my current account. Part of why I’m not sure which route to go is that I don’t know if account resets are possible, and if they are does the reset completely blank everything and start over as a new account or will it just delete all my work to date but keep building prices at the higher rate. I’d also like to maintain my accumulated points and rank while I stay with my current alliance.

In a perfect world I’d prefer to blank my building progress, resetting the building costs, and keep my rank of Battalion Chief if it’s possible. Looking for some insight.

• I'm not sure that accounts can be reset but I don't think it can be reset unfortunately (unless someone otherwise says so). I do know that they can be deleted so that people can create a new account.

That is what I’m thinking as well. With 911-Dispatch there was an account reset option. Of course that game wasn’t nearly as broad I’m terms of options as this game so rank didn’t apply. I have so much invested in the account that I want to keep records of (awards, total points accumulated, rank), but I’m really starting to get bored with my map being full and would just like some different scenery.

I wonder if deleting houses, equipment, and personnel would achieve what I’m wishing to do. It would be tedious, but if I could go back to zero stations and that in turn resets the building costs I could essentially pick up and move my experience and aforementioned records to another part of the country only losing what I’ve built and not what I’ve earned.

Might be worth trying this just to prove or disprove my theory to share with others. Worst case scenario is I’d have to start over again. But wow, that would suck!

• That is what I’m thinking as well. With 911-Dispatch there was an account reset option. Of course that game wasn’t nearly as broad I’m terms of options as this game so rank didn’t apply. I have so much invested in the account that I want to keep records of (awards, total points accumulated, rank), but I’m really starting to get bored with my map being full and would just like some different scenery.

I wonder if deleting houses, equipment, and personnel would achieve what I’m wishing to do. It would be tedious, but if I could go back to zero stations and that in turn resets the building costs I could essentially pick up and move my experience and aforementioned records to another part of the country only losing what I’ve built and not what I’ve earned.

Might be worth trying this just to prove or disprove my theory to share with others. Worst case scenario is I’d have to start over again. But wow, that would suck!

I totally feel that about the progress made and would be sad to lose them all!

Yep! It would be harder for someone (in terms of time) that have built hundreds of stations xD I do know that when I finish Missouri, I plan on doing another state so I'm just not in one state but also in a different region as well. It'll take a long time with the prices but I think I can do it lol

It totally would!

• As Grubber said, just do what most people do, create a new dispatch center and just tick "Create your own coverage area." and any building assigned to that dispatch center will count towards the missions that spawn in that area. There is literally no point removing your old setup, 1) It still generates alot of money whether you enjoy it or not and will help you progress your new area 2) that's alot of progress gone for nothing

• Progress is very slow in terms of building with lots of stations. It’s 1.5mill for each station now. Just figured starting new it would be a bit more interesting than sitting running calls just to save money. Oh well. Guess I’m screwed no matter which way I go. At this rate I’ll likely just stop playing.

• Progress is very slow in terms of building with lots of stations. It’s 1.5mill for each station now. Just figured starting new it would be a bit more interesting than sitting running calls just to save money. Oh well. Guess I’m screwed no matter which way I go. At this rate I’ll likely just stop playing.

The game isn't supposed to be easier, if you're having problems like this yeah this isn't the game for you.

• If you can afford it aka if you Can budget it. I do this. and only when I have additional funds every now and then. I purchase coins with Money (when they are on sale) I used those funds ONLY TO BUILD FIRE STATIONS. Because yes I agree the prices just continue to rise. I Build the building itself with coins then I use Credits to expand and add rigs to the station. I usually build 10-20 Buildings at a time. then it takes a few weeks sometimes sooner sometime longer to expand it to where i want them.

• I do it a little differently, I use coins to buy the station, expand it to the number of vehicles I want it to run and any expansions I intend to use. Then I use credits to buy the equipment. I go ahead and set the number I want at the station. I do this a county at a time. Put the game aside for a week or just run alliance missions in a controlled area and when the station has recruited the number I want I start adding equipment as I run the calls for that county.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!