Create ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles)

• Hey there! My county has a lot of stations that have all-terrain-vehicles, and while I can make do with fly-cars and type 7 brush units, I think creating a new vehicle type would be very useful. Maybe it would be a low-cost expansion, or maybe not. My idea is this: it would be a towed unit like a light boat trailer EXCEPT if it was within a short distance of the station- say 5 miles. There would be several types of ATVs available- EMS, fire, and combination. EMS ATVs would essentially be fly-cars, but cheaper. They would also have a higher crew capacity - 6. The fire ATVs would essentially function as type 7 brush units, but with the same higher capacity. These would be fairly low-cost units, maybe 2,000-3,000 credits. The combination unit would combine the 2, and the cost would be higher, maybe 5,000-6,000 credits. I think this would be useful for many calls, and I hope to see it added to the game in the near future!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!