Some call changes

• Do you think the smoke investigation should require a platform ladder? (curious to see the results) 22

The result is only visible to the participants.

I have been playing for a few months now and I have some suggestions. First off I think that the smoke investigation call should not require a platform ladder but rather 1 or 2 engines and possibly a BC. Second I think that the heavy rescue unit is overused and should not be required on most missions. I think it should receive its own, more specialized calls such as high angle rescue, tech rescue, collapse rescue and major extrication assignments. Also, consider changing the electrical cupboard and storage cupboard fires to always require 1 engine or 2 engines instead of being random. Thanks!

• The problem as has been discussed many times is the game needs to differentiate between heavy rescue and light rescue.

This would also be a great addition because, in my town we have a heavy rescue with ropes, extrication, more advanced medicine, bracing, etc. but the department north of us has a dedicated ford chassis light duty rescue for angle, animal, collapse, etc rescues.

• As mentioned above, it’s always been an issue in my eyes that there is no definition in rescue. The heavy rescue vehicle is doing the role of everything from Light Rescue to USAR, which is why there maybe higher than normal rescue requirements. Same thing on the U.K. game with rescues, hazmats and officers. Because there is no definition you may get a total of 8 officers on scene however in real life you would have different levels of command and different advisors such as hazmat.

• Smoke investigation calls should require a platform. It could be smoke investigation possibly where roof access is needed, yeah most engines carry a TIC on them but so do truck companies. It doesn't state if it's smoke from a building or smoke from a bonfire.

I know alot of people play real life with units but I operate all rescue engines, quints and pumper tankers. I call my Rescue/Engines a rescue or an engine and so on. Pumper tankers same thing I call engine 1(PT) easy as that

• Smoke investigation calls should require a platform. It could be smoke investigation possibly where roof access is needed, yeah most engines carry a TIC on them but so do truck companies. It doesn't state if it's smoke from a building or smoke from a bonfire.

I know alot of people play real life with units but I operate all rescue engines, quints and pumper tankers. I call my Rescue/Engines a rescue or an engine and so on. Pumper tankers same thing I call engine 1(PT) easy as that

i would like to see a Quint be used instead of a Platform if required. Engine and a Quint or just a Quint.

• i would like to see a Quint be used instead of a Platform if required. Engine and a Quint or just a Quint.

Quints are only available to purchase after achieving the CAPT rank in game. We can't make a Quint a requirement on a call where some users would not be able to purchase it yet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!