Day Crewing

• Hi,

Quite a few of my stations operate a day crewing system meaning during daytime hours crews are available at the station, but in the nighttime they are on-call. Therefor changing response times, I try to be as realistic as possible but at the moment I am keeping them constantly crewed.

I also have the same issue with HEMS as it is only available during the daytime, however, it would require turning off the HEMS requirement manually.

I appreciate we have the shift times but this doesn’t really work.

Any suggestions? What do you guys do?

• Hi,

Quite a few of my stations operate a day crewing system meaning during daytime hours crews are available at the station, but in the nighttime they are on-call. Therefor changing response times, I try to be as realistic as possible but at the moment I am keeping them constantly crewed.

I also have the same issue with HEMS as it is only available during the daytime, however, it would require turning off the HEMS requirement manually.

I appreciate we have the shift times but this doesn’t really work.

Any suggestions? What do you guys do?

For day-night only, there is a shift time option within the vehicles edit page.

I also tend to be realistic -with setup, naming etc, but only adding some delay for on-call vehicles.

Since im running T&W, Northumbria + Cumbria, the ruralness itself a challange, i dont need extreme hard conditions :D

• A work around at the moment could be having two pumps in the same station. One as a wholetime pump during daylight hours and another being retained outside of those times.

We have given our ideas regarding better crewing flexibility, and that of HEMS cars working towards a HEMS requirement so maybe in the distant future we might see this flexibility added.

• A work around at the moment could be having two pumps in the same station. One as a wholetime pump during daylight hours and another being retained outside of those times.

We have given our ideas regarding better crewing flexibility, and that of HEMS cars working towards a HEMS requirement so maybe in the distant future we might see this flexibility added.

speaking of which, if i recall it right, there were some more complex stuff in planning regarding this whole shift/crew management?

Was it back for MCUS or MCUK? was that abandoned?

• speaking of which, if i recall it right, there were some more complex stuff in planning regarding this whole shift/crew management?

Was it back for MCUS or MCUK? was that abandoned?

It's for this version. The ideas have been proposed so just waiting for approval and implementation, but it's low priority so no ETA on when or even if the ideas will be taken on board.

• I have put it to the Devs for this version and the US version several times now over the last year, they say they like them but nothing happens, i guess they dont involve spending credits or coins so they will always prioritise vehicle content packs than QoL packs. I have recently suggested it in an international chat as these systems could be implemented for every version but that didnt even get an acknowledgement

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!