Grand Theft Auto

• im assuming you mean car theft because we aren't in GTA V here but i do agree that it is a good idea. however, not all car theft calls need a helicopter. the only time it is necessary is when the police can't catch up. i think it should be a 1 in 4 chance at most. also 5 police cars is a lot for a suspect fleeing in a vehicle. i'd say 3 at most. other then that its a good idea

• im assuming you mean car theft because we aren't in GTA V here but i do agree that it is a good idea. however, not all car theft calls need a helicopter. the only time it is necessary is when the police can't catch up. i think it should be a 1 in 4 chance at most. also 5 police cars is a lot for a suspect fleeing in a vehicle. i'd say 3 at most. other then that its a good idea

Well just want to say in some places it is called Grand Theft Auto, as that is where the name easily could of came from. As far as your comment about how 5 police cars is too much for a vehicle on the run I disagree. Look at all the videos out there of actual car chases and tell me how many of them are 5 or more and you will see(depending on the area and the police forces there) that there are many cop chases with more than 5 chasing. I mean look up LA car chases. You will see some massive responses. But again that depends on your area. If you live in a smaller area, chances are you only will have 5 police cars in service in some areas so not all can go on that type of a call. But it really depends.

• I do agree in reality 5 police cars would be a probable response, but not in game terms. I have a pd station that has 2 cars currently. In real life it would have 50+. Police is just scaled down a lot in MissionChief which wouldn't make 5 cars necessary.

Yeah I get that but if in real life your station would have over 50+ why dont you get more cars than 2? and yeah police is somewhat scaled down but why not use realism anyways. I have Washington DC primarily done and that would be like a couple hundred police cars all around the city at some times in the day. In this game I have one police car for each part of the city. There are 7 districts and each district has 7-9 subdistricts so I have 7-9 police cars per district(so when I am done with the department I will have about 60 police cars for my DC Department. And suprisingly sometimes I have all my patrols out on calls(cause I get 27 calls at a time) 2 shootings at once puts me out of nearly half my patrols lol.

• I don't get more than 2 cars because the only time I need more than the amount of cars I already have is when I get a concert call which sucks up half my pd, which has only happened 3 times.

You havent upgraded your pd enough then. I get shooter calls, swat calls, stabbing calls, etc. You are just getting the basic pd calls which is really boring lol. What city you running?

• It's not that I don't have a big pd, it's that pd is scaled down. In my opinion this would be a mission that would req 1-2 pd stations. You probably wouldn't have 5 cars in 1-2 stations. It should start out at like 1-2 cars and then have option to turn into fleeing suspect or something like that.

As for where I am based, look at my signature.

Gotcha. I don't know how big Sugarland is, but running DC I have 5 police cars per station and 8 stations at the moment. So idk lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!